- 1 8 oz package regular cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- toppings - pepperoni, ham, sausage, onions, peppers, corn and bacon ham, sausage, onions, peppers, corn and bacon
Preheat oven to 350.
Lightly spay 2 8x8 baking pans with cooking spray.
With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese until combined.
Spread into baking dish.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 5 minutes.
Top with marinara sauce, cheese and toppings.
Bake another 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.