These spicy yet sweet meatballs will leave you wanting more. I don't have time to make my own meatballs. So I buy the 6lb bag at Sam's Club, my family loves all kinds of meatballs so we kept them on hand. This is one of the fastest meals bursting with flavor.
- 1 6 lb bag of meatballs I use about 25 meatballs from this bag
- 1 10 oz. jar seedless blackberry preserves
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons Gochujang
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp EACH Thai chili powder, garlic pwdr, onion pwdr
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- olive oil pan spray
Spray inside of Instant Pot with olive pan spray.
Add 20 -25 meatballs from frozen state.
Mix all remaining ingredients in a medium bowl whisk until smooth .
Add sauce to meatballs in the Instant Pot.
Place the lid on the pot and set to sealing. Cook on manual function, high pressure for 15 minutes. Then, do a quick release.