Texican BBQ Pasta
Course: Main Course
Keyword: BBQ Sauce, Pasta, Texican
- 1 pound mini farfalle bow tie pasta
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 tsp EACH ancho chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, smoked paprika and onion powder cumin, garlic powder, smoked paprika and onion powder
- 1 15 oz. can ranch style beans
- 1 15.5 oz can whole kernel corn drained
- 1 15.5 oz can white corn drained
- 1 cup shredder cheddar cheese
- 1/4 small red onion chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cup bacon chopped
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- sour cream
- green onions
Set Instant Pot to Saute.
Add the lean hamburger meat and chopped bacon.
Add the diced onion and minced minced garlic, stirring occasionally, until the beef is no longer pink. (bacon will continue to cook with the pressure)
Add in all canned goods, along with all the spices.
Add beef broth and the pasta, mix well.
Cover and seal the lid. Make sure the valve points to Sealed. Change setting to manual and adjust time to 6 minutes on High Pressure.
Once Instant Pot beeps to show that it's done, wait 5 minutes and after that do a quick release, by changing the position of the valve to Vent. Carefully remove cover and stir.
Add BBQ sauce and shredded cheese, mix until all combined.
Top with garnish and serve hot.