Oven Roasted Garlic Sriracha Lime Shrimp
Course: Main Course
Keyword: appetizer, Main, Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tablespoon Weber garlic sriracha
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- 12 whole 21-25 count shrimp shelled And deveined
Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
In a bowl, mix oil, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, garlic sriracha, and salt. Add shrimp and toss.
Lay the shrimp out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Broil on high for 2 minutes.