I love this recipe, it can be used in so many ways. You can get as creative as you can with it.
- 1 cup mayo real mayo
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 cup smoked gouda thickly grated
- 1 cup gouda thickly grated
- 1 cup havarti thickly grated
- 1 - 4 ounce jar pimentos chopped
- 1 jalapeno peppers seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine all the mayo, sour cream, and cream cheese with a mixer. Mix until smooth, after it is smooth add all remaining ingredients in a large bowl mix with a rubber spoon completely.
Chill for 2 hours