- nonstick cooking spray
- 9 large whole eggs
- 8 strips cooked chopped bacon
- 1 cup breakfast sausage cooked drained and crumbled
- 3 jalapeños diced and seeded
- 3 tbsp diced onion
- 3 tbsp diced bell pepper
- 2 oz shredded Havarti cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt and black pepper
- 3 tbsp water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups, with non stick spray.
In a mixing bowl, mix eggs, water, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Layer in the muffin tins ham, jalapeño, sausage, bell pepper, onion and cheese.
Pour egg mixture over layer ingredients, making sure to cover all layers.
Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.