These bite size potatoes are so easy and always a big hit.
- 1 bag golden potatoes washed
- 1 cup mayo real mayo
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup smoked gouda thickly grated
- 1/2 cup gouda thickly grated
- 1/2 cup havarti thickly grated
- 1 - 4 ounce jar pimentos chopped
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
Pre Heat oven to 400 degrees. Wash and cut top and bottoms off of potato so they will sit flat. Using a 1/4 tsp scoop out inside potato. Be careful you will want to leave a lip around the outside of the potato to stuff it will the cheese.
Once you have finished scooping out the middles of the potatoes cover in olive oil and kosher salt. Bake on a baking sheet for 25 minutes, or until potato is tinder.
Remove from oven let cool for about 10 minutes.
Combine all the mayo, sour cream, and cream cheese with a mixer. Once it is smooth add all remaining ingredients in a large bowl mix completely.
Stuff each potato with at least 1/2 tsp of gouda mixture and enjoy.